Attention Arab travelers: Jordan's airport offers smokin' hot wi-fi free
Unlike the Lebanese airport, Jordan's has an internet connection that allows everyone to surf in style.
Jordan airport internet
Jordan reinforces its emerging reputation as a cyber leader in the region with even the airport offering free and freakishly fast wi-fi.
Source: Beirut Report
Dubai police and their supercars
Almost makes you want to break the law, just to get chased by an Aston Martin doesn’t it?
Source: 248 AM
Obama's Syria problem
Americans aren't interested in the news from Syria, but Obama may still face pressure to intervene.
Source: Al Jazeera Blog
“Safe to Speak?” Not yet…
World Press Freedom? Not yet, but we keep fighting for it.
Source: Mich Cafe'
The reason why Lebanese football is miserably failing
The video shows the Nejmeh Sporting Club fans chanting for their team then suddenly cheering for Syria and Bashar El Assad proving one more time that every sports club in this country is destined to be associated with a certain political view, political party, sect, etc…
Source: Plus 961
- Tribunal says Hezbollah: Lebanon stays low, keeps 'Arab Summer' free of Arab Spring or Civil War
- Viral Video: Czechs check out Arab pianist in Prague airport terminal
- Free, free, set them free! Gulf monarchs agree to release 125 Egyptian prisoners
- Eldad Calls for Jordan to Become Palestinian State on Jordan's Independence Day and gets the day wrong
- Attention everyone! Drone attacks don't just occur in Pakistan