A computer virus that reads your passwords and emails them to hackers
Hackers can do almost anything these days. (Shutterstock)
How To SafeGuard Your Passwords Against Keyloggers
Two million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords were recently stolen as a result of key logging software, maliciously installed on an untold number of computers around the world.
Source: Ult Gate
#Mosireen presents : The law that Criminalizes #Jan25
Apparently the Jan 25th revolution and the one in June which led to all this change in Egypt is now declared ILLEGAL!
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
Seditious iPhone Reviews? Iran Arrests 7 from Tech News Site
The Islamic Republic has a long record of repressing digital freedoms, but the mass arrest of people writing about gadgets and technology, can be considered a new chapter.
Source: Global Voices Online
Jon Stewart: Fox seems a little Hysterical about Muslim-American Women Swimming
Oh no! America has fallen completely under the Sharia sword! Next thing we know, thieves will be getting their hands cut off!
Source: Informed Comment
- Passwords and credit cards at risk after Sony Playstation hack
- Vacationing with Your Computer?
- IronPort Virus Outbreak Filters detect new “FedEx Delivery” Trojan
- McAfee, Inc. warns consumers about"the twelve scams of Christmas," or popular online attacks this holiday season
- Gaping flaw in Android phones is paradise for hackers