Faith to Move Mountains: Two Palestinian amputees climb Mount Kilimanjaro
Mutussam Abu Karsh and Yasmeen El Najjar, two Palestinian teens, both amputees and both wearing prosthetic limbs, climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro. (photo by the Palestinian Children’s Relief Fund)
Update Video: There are no checkpoints atop Mt. Kilimanjaro, reports climber Abu Karsh
Mutussam Abu Karsh and Yasmeen El Najjar, two Palestinian teens, both amputees and both wearing prosthetic limbs, climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro on an historic trek with the Palestinian Children’s Relief Fund’s (PCRF).
Source: Mondo Sweiss
Five Bad Habits the Lebanese Need to Drop
A Lebanese blogger shares the five things her own people need to stop doing before it is too late.
Dovish SOTU: Obama will Veto AIPAC Iran Sanctions, Pledges Afghanistan Wind-Down
As this article so clearly illustrates, " (Obama) says the right things about conventional uses of the military, but in his actions he is a Covert War hawk.
Source: Informed Comment
Coursera Online Courses Blocked in Syria, Iran and Cuba by US Sanctions
Hit by US Sanctions, online learning platform Coursera is no longer available for students from Syria, Iran and Cuba
Source: Global Voices Online
- US Battleships on the Move as Defiant Taliban Prepare for ‘Holy War’
- Regional charity Gulf for Good (G4G) announces charity adventure challenges for 2010
- Divided Druze Wield Power Exceeding Their Numbers
- Blocking Bulldozers: Handful of Israelis Resist Demolition of Palestinian Homes
- Saudi Arabia - where thieves are amputees but murderous pedophiles roam free