Prince and his Princess: Kuwaiti royalty dating son of the King of Pop?
Prince Michael Jackson just may have found his princess in Kuwait. (Getty Images)
Kuwait makes it onto TMZ
Michael Jackson's son dating a Kuwait princess?!?! It's TMZ, so at this point, it is mere speculation.
Source: 248 AM
Kidnapping Christians in Upper Egypt
Crime has risen in general across Egypt, hitting Muslims as well. But the wave of kidnappings in Minya has specifically targeted Christians, and victims, church leaders and rights activists ultimately blame the atmosphere created by the rising power of hard-line Islamists.
Source: A Sense of Belonging
Lebanon returns to the Saudi fold
The Lebanese media is strangely of one mind: Saudi Arabia has supplanted Syria as kingmaker in Lebanon.
Source: Arab Saga
Lebanese so cheap, they sell their country’s honor for sexual favors…
Three Lebanese referees were in India representing their country and got caught for match fixing. Their bribe was the sexual gratification from a prostitute. Oh, for shame!
Source: The Lebanese Expatriate
- A Prince without a princess: Michael Jackson's son NOT in a Kuwaiti 'royal romance'
- Japanese Prince and Princess in Egypt
- True romance: Wills and Kate join a tradition of love that includes Jordan's Rania and Abdullah
- Mohammed bin Nayef: a king in waiting
- Bahrain's refugee crisis? Behind the scenes with Bahraini activist asylum-seekers