'Will your pictures show how bad the smell is?'
(Source: Newsroom Nomad)
Drowning in garbage
"Since Lebanon's trash crisis began last July, I have asked this question dozens -- perhaps hundreds -- of times. I am greeted with the same enthusiasm each time, with residents eagerly ushering me onto their rooftops or near their windows to snap pictures of the piles of rubbish lining Lebanon's roads."
Source: AFP Correspondent
For Lebanon’s elderly ongoing garbage crisis a tight noose
For 86-year-old Adib Nouwar, Lebanon’s garbage crisis is a matter of life and death; any irritation induced by the slightest of elements –even the smell of fried food and dust—can be enough to trigger a respiratory fit as his lungs struggle from years of pollution and stress
Source: Newsroom Nomads
In Lebanon, the Qana massacre will be Peres' legacy
The wounds of the Qana massacre in southern Lebanon 20 years ago under Peres' leadership have still not healed, and leaves bitter memories for other Lebanese.
Source: The New Arab
- Bad Girls or Bad Arab Stereotypes?: MIA's New Gulf-Cool Rap Video Offends
- How to successfully present to your board
- The designer's portfolio: How to put your work on show
- Students come up with innovative solutions from household items for this year's IBDAA
- The mad, bad or downright rad - how selfies and lolspeak makes joining ISIS sound fun and easy