No father, no mother, no future: the forgotten children of Lebanon
Many children are abandoned in Lebanon by their ashamed mothers. (image for illustrative purposes only)
What Happens to Lebanese “Bastard” Children?
What happens to the bastard children of Lebanon? I saw how bleak that little boy’s future would be as the elevator doors closed on his mother’s non-caring face.
Source: A Separate State of Mind
Kuwait 3rd highest population employed full-time worldwide
According to Gallup’s global employment data, Kuwait ranked 3rd world wide with the highest population working full-time for an employer.
Source: 248 AM
Iran-Iraq pushing for Syria's balkanization
For Syrian Kurds, the insurrection against Assad presents an opportunity to win the kind of rights enjoyed by their neighbors in Iraqi Kurdistan.
Source: Arab Saga
#Sudan launches its #Nafeer But will anyone hear its call ?? "Updated"
The official death toll announced by Sudanese are 36 dead , 60 villages and not less 10,000 houses have been destroyed. Hundreds of thousands of citizens are displaced. The Sudanese activists believe that the death toll can be more.
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- When will that day come? Yara dreams of her future hubby & father of her children
- Tenth anniversary: Paying tribute to the forgotten Arab victims of 9/11
- Wiil they now be blamed for 'child unemployment'? Syrian minors now constitute majority of Jordan's working children
- Hamas reminds Israel, "We have not forgotten who killed Shiek Ahmad Yassen"