Leaving Libya: Egyptians are fleeing Libya in droves
The Egyptian/Libyan border has been packed with everyone leaving Libya to go back to Egypt.
Click here to add Abu Muhammad al-Maqdisi as an alert
Disable alert for Abu Muhammad al-Maqdisi,
Click here to add Facebook as an alert
Disable alert for Facebook,
Click here to add Gaza as an alert
Disable alert for Gaza,
Click here to add Khalifa Haftar as an alert
Disable alert for Khalifa Haftar
4000 Egyptian expats cross daily: Head of Salloum border
Approximately 4000 Egyptians are leaving Libya daily, fleeing intense armed clashes between Islamist militias and forces loyal to the renegade Khalifa Haftar.
Source: Mada Masr
The new version of “Cops and Robbers”
Kids in Lebanon are playing a game where one squad is the ISIS rebels and the other is the Christians.
Source: NOW Media Blog
Facebook Joins the War Against Gaza
While Facebook is playing a role in documenting violations and challenging mainstream media, its own bias and confusion in applying its Community Policy highlights leaves Gaza in the dust.
Did al-Maqdisi make a deal with the Jordanian regime?
On June 16th, Abu Muhammad al-Maqdisi, the well-known Jordanian radical Islamic ideologue, was released from prison. Bu was it part of a deal?
- More Egyptians flee war-torn Libya
- Over 25,000 Egyptians leave Libya after Daesh beheadings
- Sisi welcomes Ethiopians fleeing Libya on an Egyptian plane
- The Brits and the Middle East: Prince Harry cancels visit to Dubai; British team released and flee Libya.
- Kim Jong Il tells North Koreans in Libya: Don't bother coming home