Love Waits: No weddings until after Ramadan
Weddings like this one in Saudi never take place during Ramadan.
Post 228: No Weddings/Marriages During Ramadan in Saudi Arabia
In Saudi Arabia, there is actually no marriage/wedding during the whole 30 days of Ramadan. This seems to be just a cultural tradition, not a religious norm.
Source: Sex and Beyond: Saudi Arabia
What kind of messages are Barbies sending little girls? Well, that's a tough one to answer.
Source: Ink on the Side
Love Story in Sana'a
From this picture that went viral, I guess I can see in Yemen's horizon a revolution of love.
Source: Afrah Nasser
The Lebanese Fathers Who Hate Their Daughters
A woman was beat by her husband, fled him and sought refuge with her father. And he beat her worse.
Source: A Separate State of Mind
- 3 years and counting: Carmen Suleiman plans to wait until after college to get hitched
- Kathem El Saher postpones upcoming release until after Ramadan
- Yusra puts off talking about love until after Ramadan
- After their secret wedding, Sherif Ramzy and Riham enjoy an all-American honeymoon!
- Yemeni couples wedding in Saudi Arabia