Is Mali in the mix to be the next Middle Eastern country?
If Algeria is part of the MENA, why not Mali as well?
Is Mali part of the Middle East?
When I asked the question, it was mainly because I've been receiving some excellent article submissions focused on the Mali policies of Arab states -- mostly, but not exclusively, Algeria.
Photos from the Aftermath of Tahrir Clashes
Egypt has just witnessed some of the fiercest clashes in the revolutionary era, as many protestors appear radicalized. There are still peaceful demonstrations, to be sure, but even these appear to be violently resisted by police.
Source: A Sense of Belonging
Hadhramout: What It Could Have Been and What It Can Be
The Hadharem were some of the earliest converts to Islam during its very early years. And they formed a major part of the Arab armies that conquered North Africa and the Iberian Peninsula.
Source: Out Of Hadhramout
Scores summarily executed in Aleppo
At least 65 bodies of young men, all apparently summarily executed, have been found in the northern Syrian city of Aleppo.
Source: Arab Saga
- IFA Hotels & Resorts Donates US$ 100,000 to the African SA-MALI Project
- The United States' creeping energy revolution that Middle Eastern oil producers must come to terms with
- Stuff Middle Eastern Guys Say- Wallah!
- Ramadan: a Lazy Lunar Month?
- Al Aqah brings a Taste of Middle Eastern Art to the East Coast - Hotel Goers are treated to Artistic Display by Acclaimed Artist Wael K. Hamadeh