Attack of the Pirate viruses! New Malware locks phone, asks for a ransom
Even Captain Jack Sparrow should fear the new pirate viruses.
Keeping your Android Device Secure 101
A new Malware virus can take over Android phones, lock the files, and then demand a ransom to get them unlocked.
Source: Ult Gate
I do wonder what it would have been like today in Assad's house. Was he waiting anxiously by his phone with Asma holding his hand and the children being told to keep quiet by their nanny?
Source: Maya Saloon
The Fundamental Difference Between Apple and Google
“For Google, devices are dumb glass and the intelligence is in the cloud, but for Apple the cloud is just dumb storage and the device is the place for intelligence.”
Source: Mustapha's Geek Blog
- Online payment provider CashU warns Middle East PC users against potential increase in malware threats
- Just because it's virtual, doesn't mean it's not real: digital extortion is on the rise
- McAfee, Inc. warns consumers about"the twelve scams of Christmas," or popular online attacks this holiday season
- Sophos reveals assessment on threat landscape in Security Threat Report 2012
- On the 65th anniversary of the Nabka, one Jew asks for empathy