Some Saudis go to Mecca to pray, others go to prey
Who knew that some Saudi young men see Mecca as a place to pick up women?
Post 246: Sex in Mecca and Madina
"..some Saudis go there not for praying purposes but rather to flirt with the other gender, especially given that women from different nationalities come to Mecca and Madina for praying."
Source: Sex and Beyond: Saudi Arabia
Neill Blomkamp is an ambitious Sci-Fi filmmaker. But in case you're expecting “Elysium” to be as fresh and exceptional as the director’s previous effort, you might be slightly disappointed.
Source: Talk ABout Movies
Egypt: Food Crisis looms as Interim Gov’t decides to disperse Muslim Brothrhood Protesters Peacefully
In the midst of its political crisis, Egypt also faces rising food prices that are hitting the poor hard.
Source: Informed Comment
Why were the Turks kidnapped in Lebanon and who are the Liwaa Asifat al-Shamal who are holding the Shiites in Syria.
Were the kidnappings for a bit for cash or do the abductors really think they are Hezbollah?
Source: Syria Comment
- ”Rabiyat Mecca Project” to go on sale
- Attempting to go mainstream? how Islamic banks are ditching the 'Islam' label in order to go global
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Is Saudi really going to destroy the second most holiest site in Islam?
- Hell's Bells: Most Saudis consider music a tool of Satan