Movie Review: "Her" has changed him, them and us
"Her" movie poster.
Movie Review: “Her”
One Arab blogger had a life changing experience watching this movie, "It has taken me to a whole new level of human relationships which are starting to fade away within time."
Source: Lee's Blog
Egyptian Students Design an Underwater Remotely Operated Vehicle
The Vehicle, as it is so aptly named, can work at depths up to 100 Mt and has a cable “tether” which is used to control the submarine, supply electricity and to transmit video streaming to the human navigator who is isolated from the submarine.
Source: Arab Crunch
History Of Car Bombs In Lebanon
While the estimation of how many have actually occurred varies, there's no arguing that Lebanon is still the hub for car bombings.
Source: Blog Baladi
New Congressional Sanctions on Iran Will Backfire . . . on Congress
Despite strong opposition by the White House and the States Department and despite the pleadings of some of the most prominent bipartisan US foreign policy luminaries who have warned…
Source: Informed Comment
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Director Sarah Ishaq spills the juice on how her documentaries transformed her life
- Egypt's sassy show "The Dancer" caused quite a raucous: has the rep of dancers changed over the century?
- Kuwait has a formidable task lying ahead: convincing its citizens that it shouldn't spend $40,000 a year on them
- Superman Movie Review: 'Man of Steel' nothing but clanging cymbals