Palestinians and Israelis who have lost the most step up to condemn violence
Those who've lost the most to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict understand the lunacy of vilence.
In the carnage of Gaza and the Middle East, the most unlikely people have stepped forward from their grief to offer moral leadership.
Source: The New York Times
How could Israel be compelled to retaliate within safety from the iron drone?
Given the sophisticated defence system Israel possesses, courtesy of US taxpayers, none of these rockets hit any targets and fortunately no Israeli man, woman, or child has lost any life or limb because of them.
Source: Al Jazerea
Want peace in Palestine? Don't hold your breath.
Israelis and Palestinians may someday make peace. But the assumption should be that it won-t happen -- perhaps not in our lifetime.
Source: The Washington Post
A spackling of tweets and news of Israel's ground invasion of Gaza
“The Israeli army is using their tanks that are located by the borders of my hometown to target places all over the northern side of Gaza Strip.
Source: In Gaza
- US House Condemns Palestinian Leadership for Promoting ‘Violence’
- London Condemns Violence between Israel and the Palestinians
- Israel Issues ‘Most Wanted’ List while Stepping up Deadly Strikes
- US Steps up Pressure on Israel to Curb Attacks on Palestinians
- United States Steps up Diplomatic Action to Stop Middle East Violence