Iran’s president surveying public opinion about call to Obama
The offcial flag of the Islamic Republic of Iran
Will There Be a Honeymoon For the US and Iran?
Iran’s new president, Hassan Rouhani, has reportedly asked two polling organizations to “find out” what Iranians think about USA-Iran relations.
Source: Global Voices
7iber Café Hosts First Event
7iber Café is a new initiative of 7iber.com, "We aspire to create a space where ideas may evolve in a stimulating environment that promotes community building."
Like thieves in the night: Stealing Palestinian land
The Israeli government wants to prolong its long-term thievery, based on a particularly dirty trick. A few words on the uneven ground upon which the settlement of Beit El rests.
Mosa'ab El Shamy presents : #Oct6 Protests
Renowned Photographer Mosa'ab El Shamy was in the streets yesterday documenting the protests and clashes between the Pro-Morsi supporters and security forces on the 40th anniversary of the Yom Kippur war.
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
- Christian Leaders Urge President Obama to Take Immediate and Decisive Action To Stop Iran's Nuclear Weapons Program
- poll no. 172 dated August 30, 2010 published by Palestinian Center for Public Opinion (PCPO).
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Poll: majority of Gazans oppose disarmament of the Palestinian resistance
- President Obama flaunts hummus to woo the Jewish vote