Hell's Bells: Most Saudis consider music a tool of Satan
Many Saudis still believe all music is haraam.
Sex and Saudi Music
The mainstream idea in Saudi Arabia is that music contradicts with spirituality and is therefore considered to be culturally unacceptable.
Run! The Muslims Are Coming!
All Muslims think America has a thing against Muslim countries but their level of response to this feeling ranges from lethargic to downright crazy.
Source: Global Voices Online
The U.S. is also guilty in Palestine
The law in America is that the government would never support another country that "'engages in a consistent pattern of gross violations of internationally recognised human rights.." Unless, of course, it is Israel.
Source: Plus 972
- Hell in a Handbasket : The Middle East is destroying itself
- Hell's Kitchen? Hologram system projects Chef Gordon Ramsay et al right in your kitchen
- Music, sweet music : iTunes opens a Lebanese store
- No More Harmonious Music for Kuwait - Based Music Distributors
- Some Saudis go to Mecca to pray, others go to prey