Saving the future of Syria smile by smile
Orphaned siblings now living in Jordan with Humanitarian Family Aid, an NGO in Amman. (Facebook)
Putting Smiles in Orphans' Faces
A civil society group working in Idlib and the surrounding countryside is helping hundreds of local children who have lost family in the conflict.
Source: Damascus Bureau
Tis the Season for Religious Tolerance in Jordan
This year, the Prophet Mohammad and Jesus (PBUT) share that rare day of birthday celebration. In the past few weeks, we’ve seen a flutter of posts marking the occasion, usually in the form of expressing religious tolerance in Jordan.
Source: Black Iris
La Perla teams up with Linda Farrow for SS16 eyewear
Lingerie brand La Perla has shown time and again that it’s not one to conform to limits. For its autumn/winter 2015 collection, the label unveiled a rather unique accessory — the pocket belt — a satin or neoprene belt that sits on the hips and features drop pockets, creating a peplum effect.
Source: The National
Shogun Beirut a Classy Delicious Restaurant in Downtown Beirut
Do you want to know what is it like to dine in Tokyo on top of a skyscraper? Well The Shogun offers a unique dining experience in the beautiful relaxing restaurant on the 8th floor in Annahar building Downtown Beirut, that overlooks our charming capital.
Source: Popcorn 961
- Remember the crying Syrian refugee dad? Now he’s smiling!
- UAE Comedy Circuit Get Smiles Without Crude and Lewd
- From Sweden with love: Arab voices make gut-wrenching appeal to save their homelands
- Zaatari’s soldiers: A Syrian family’s thoughts on Alawites, Hezbollah and the future
- Water Management in Morocco Will Protect Future Resources ( Adapted from the 1999 Foreign Exchange, Chemonics' Internati