Seven questions every Arab grandmother asks about a new boyfriend
A grandmother with her granddaughter.
Seven Things Your Teta Will Say When She Finds Out You Have a Boyfriend
Arab grandmas are always looking out for their granddaughters well being and here are the most common ways they'll express their, ahem, concerns.
Photos: Egyptian Farmers in Jordan
These shots give a glimpse into the simple, difficult but satisfying lives of Egyptians who have left everything to make some cash in Jordan.
On the 2022 World Cup: ’92 training sites’
'Three top-notch Gulf experts that I’ve spoken to recently have argued that they think the World Cup will not be in Qatar; that for some reason it will be taken away.'
Source: The Gulf Blog
- What's wrong with Beirut? Lebanese band Adonis asks the question at Beirut Souks
- Prominent British opposition leader avoids answering questions on Israel-Palestine talks
- 1 million saudi riyals every night during ramadan:rotana mousica’s gift to its viewrs
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Obama's Grandmother prays for him to convert, while teenagers strike gold at amusement park...