A vision into the future: Dubai Silicon Oasis launches $299 million "Smart City" project
A AED1.1 billion ($299 million) Smart City project was launched in Dubai on Sunday, which will be served by electricity-charged vehicles. (Image: Arabian Business)
“Smart City” project launches in Dubai
A new project dubbed “Smart City” has been launched at AED 1.1billion as part of Dubai Silicon Oasis.
Source: Absolute Geeks
No, Lindt does not own the Easter Bunny
Just in case anyone is confused, Lindt (no matter how tasty) does not own the Easter bunny.
Source: Beirut NTSC
More Than 1000 Cyclists Take Part In The “Ride For Roy” 65K Memorial Ride
The Ride For Roy is a 65 km ride that starts and finishes at Atlantis, The Palm. It was organized to honor Triathlon Lebanese Champion Roy Nasr‘s memory. Roy was killed by a drunk driver whilst riding his bike near Safa Park back in September 2013.
Source: Blog Baladi
Tommy Hilfiger Starts Hilfiger Hospitality With First Hotel
This is the first step toward launching Hilfiger Hospitality — a hospitality experience centered on fashion, art, music and entertainment.
Source: No Garlic No Onions
- Revealed: Dubai's $300 million Green "Oasis"
- Stromek completed 85% of AED 10 million contract for foundation work on prime business-residential project at Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Dubai Silicon Oasis signs MOU with Dubai Civil Defence
- Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Announces 131% Higher Profits for DSO
- Ajloun: An Oasis of Green in the hills of Jordan