Too late: Have we already let Syria down?
Will the West end up stepping into Syria following Assad's latest nuclear attack? (Image: AFP/JIM WATSON)
We’ve Already Let Syria Down
Today, we all hold our breaths waiting for what would certainly be a dramatic turn of events in the Syrian civil war.
Source: Eye on the East
Activist writes as Obama defers Syria decision to Congress
U.S. President Barack Obama, in a statement in the White House Rose Garden on Sunday, formally asked Congress to authorize military action against the Syrian regime over chemical weapons attacks on August 21.
Source: Mich Cafe
Political Intrigue Surrounding Bombing in Tripoli, Lebanon
The aftermath of the Aug. 23 bombings in Tripoli, Lebanon continues to develop, with tensions escalating to a new high.
Source: Syria Comment
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- US-Middle East relations at a crossroads: too late for Israel, too early for Russia?
- We know all too much about ISIS brutality, but not who they are
- Save money on food and dieting programs: Let yourself eat
- Massacres in Syria organized by fugitive Turk commander Ali at-Kayyali