With three Israeli teens missing, how will Fatah and Hamas respond?
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas heads the new Palestinian unity government. (AFP)
West Bank kidnapping: The Palestinian unity government's first real test
Regardless of who is responsible, the new Fatah-Hamas unity government will be watched closely for its response to the kidnappings.
Source: 972 mag
Having sex on the balcony is a bad decision!
According to the British police, two young college students died after falling from a block of flats while “having sex” on a balcony during a late night party.
Source: Chi Tik Tik
An Open Letter to a Male Feminist
Some feminists get a little too drunk in their vision and start to man-hate. This tongue-in-cheek letter is a classic example.
Source: Now Media Blog
- Palestinian parliament speaker detained by Israel over missing teens
- Hamas warns Israel against retaliation for teens' murder
- Hamas: Kidnapping allegations meant to destroy Palestinian unity government
- Hamas denies Israel's allegations that it kidnapped Israeli teens
- Israeli teens' genocidal tweets bode badly for future peace prospects