Tunisia, the Arab Spring's poster child, is having growing pains
Tunisians are proud of their new state but the economy is still lagging.
Tunisia has made strides in Democratic Transition: Can it get the Economy Right?
The transition to a new government went suprisingly well in Tunisia. The worsening financial disorder could prevent Tunisia from turning the next, economic, corner
Source: Informed Comment
Bulgaria terrorist attack traced to Lebanon
The way Lebanese security forces have been handling bombings that have killed Lebanese state men in their own back yard, it’s practically improbable that they would ever lift a finger to find out who killed 5 Israelis in Bulgaria.
Source: Now Media Blog
#FreeJournalism #FreeAJStaff : 100 Days Passed
Journalists from around the globe organized another online viral campaign in solidarity with the Al Jazeera international staff marking 100 days of their arrest in Egypt.
Source: Egyptian Chronicles
- Governments: Syria's Does Not Relent; None is Better; Libya's Growing Pains
- Bronze for Arab Springer: Swimming medal for Tunisia and Arab-kind
- Arab Kids Abused: Child-Play with Sex-Pervert Adults
- Tunisia Takes the Arab Spring Forward and Turkey Totters with Quake Recovery
- Arab Atheists: No longer an oxymoron, non-believer numbers are growing