UN-Cool Assad: The United Nations blames Syrian regime for tragedies
The United Nations Assembly.
UN General Assembly lambasts Syria government
They blamed Assad but more importantly they said, 'Dang it! Let us help the people starving and suffering!"
Source: Arab Saga
It's been more than two years since the end of the revolution, but has Libya really been liberated? Not when protestors demand the militia to leave and the militias simply open fire on them.
Loujain Al Hathloul
There is no experience like that of being on an international flight outbound from Saudi. The people you see get off the plane will look completely different from those who got on.
Source: Saudiwoman's Blog
The Coming Drone Wars: Iran Unveils its own Drone, with a 1200-mile Range
Iran has announced a new “Fotros” drone in the same class with the Predator, with a 1200-mile range (2000 km). You wonder how the US will feel if Iran deploys it in nearby countries of the Middle East, just as Washington itself has done.
Source: Informed Comment
- Kerry blames Assad regime 'obstruction' for Syria talks breakdown
- UN report on Syrian atrocities "close" to blaming regime
- U.N. approves resolution blaming Assad for Syrian rights abuses
- Syrian regime is preventing distribution of aid, says Ban Ki-moon
- Assad: Syria will surrender chemical agents if US strike threats end