What's the reasoning behind Netanyahu easing travel restrictions?
IDF soldiers stand on the Dome of the Rock, part of the Haram al-Sharif compound. It is one of the various holy sites Palestinians are trying to visit in Jerusalem (Ahmad Gharabli/AFP)
What's behind Israel's easing of travel restrictions?
As Israel eases restrictions on Palestinian Muslims visiting Jerusalem during the month of Ramadan, some see it as an extension of the occupation while better managing the crisis.
Source: Al Monitor
Tehran press on talks: from “Iran will be US strategic ally” to “US sanctions here to stay”
The Iranian press has reacted in a whole range of ways to the current round of negotiations at Vienna between Iran and the five permanent members of the UN Security Council plus Germany (P5 + 1) over its civilian nuclear enrichment program.
Source: Informed Comment
7 beach reads by Arab authors for the summer 2015
Renowned literature blogger 'ArabLit' has compiled a list of seven books you need to read on your summer vacation.
Source: Your Middle East
- Battle of words: Netanyahu gears up to face Congress, but will Obama be happy?
- Amman eases restrictions on Palestinian travel
- Trouble in paradise? Israel-U.S. relationship frosting over as Netanyahu attempts to kill nuclear deal
- Palestinian unity means joy for some, skepticism for others. It's hope and gloom at the Beach refugee camp
- Truth behind the cancellation of Nawal Al Zoughbi’s concert at the Royal Albert Hall