Women are the hot topic: Middle Eastern, Western, working, consuming and getting married
Middle East companies need to learn how to market to women
Insights To Women’s Needs In The Middle East – Marketing To Women; 13 Sector Experts Speak Out
Dubai-based fire starter Carol Talbot is set to energise timely conversation among the region’s business sector at this month’s sixth upcoming ‘Gulf Marketing Review Marketing to Women’ conference on May 28 2012.
Happiness is… waking up
“Sharing is caring,” are three words I hear a lot, especially in the world of children. Is it because some have so much? Or is it to counter the mounting greediness and consumerism we see today? Whatever…
Source: Mich Cafe
Obama was never for the Egyptian revolution: The current US President had formed a special relationship with out former tyrant of a President to fulfill his legacy of being the President who finally resolved the Middle East Conflict.
When domestic violence destroys your life – The story of Kefah!
Kefah got married when she was 16 years old. A year later she gave birth to a little girl “Faten”. Unfortunately Kefah’s husband was beating her, abusing her, refusing to work or spend money on the household.
Source: Under My Olive Tree
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- All the Single Ladies: Lebanon's Women Marrying Later
- Egyptian Mothers Married to Foreigners Want Citizenship for Offspring
- Foreign women threaten social fabric of Luxor
- Western Stars on the Eastern Sands: Jon Stewart, Russel Brand, and John Kerry