Will the Arab world's Romeo and Juliet live happily ever after?
Saudi girl Huda and her Yemeni lover Arafat are being called Romeo and Juliet.
Will Yemen's Romeo and Saudi's Juliet Have a Happy Ending
On the ground, hundreds of people gathered outside a courtroom chanting: “Love before borders and citizenship.” The crowds demonstrated, demanding the judge to dismiss the case and wed the couple.
Source: Global Voices Online
Arabs & Israel feel shortchanged by ‘Great Satan’
Tariq Alhomayed, writing today for Asharq Alawsat, the Saudi newspaper of records of which he was editor-in-chief, believes “the deal with Iran is more treacherous than 9/11.” Israel's prime minister called it "a historic mistake".
Source: Arab Saga
What the west does not know about Yemen?
The government is corrupt and the people are actually pretty cool. Find more fun facts for the Western observer in this post.
Source: Afrah Nasser
Sex and Saudi Apps
Meeting a girl and getting her to do a provocative dance for you in Saudi is just one mobile top off away.
Source: Sex and Beyond: Saudi Arabia
- Romeo and Juliet in Baghdad: the pathos and the tragedy of Iraq
- Happily ever after: 9 Middle Eastern recipes for longer life
- Egyptian Movie World Welcomes Film Star's Body
- Arab celebs makeup & breakups: Who’s tied the knot, double-tied or loosened it in 2013?
- Romeo & Juliet of Persia; And Go Away 'Matchmaker' says Arabian singleton!