MoF launches Interactive Display Screens Services
Ministry of Finance (MoF) has launched interactive display screens at its head office in Abu Dhabi, that allow users to surf through the ministry’s information and get access to requested services at high speeds. This service furthers MoF agenda of enhancing interaction and communications with various segments of customers and staff.
The event was attended by HE Younis Haji Al Khoori, Under-Secretary at MoF, HS Mousabah Al Suwaidi, Assistant Under-Secretary for Support Services Sector, HE Khalid Al Bustani, Assistant Under-Secretary of International Financial Relations sector, in addition to various department directors and heads of sections.
The interactive display screens provide information about the ministry’s vision, mission and objectives and its organizational structure. They present data about departments, directors and missions and enable customers to reach and search for specific employees through information about their department or job title.
The interactive display screens provide a table of current and future MoF meetings and information on training programs and workshops organized by the ministry. They also provide users and partners with interactive forms for submitting proposals that improve MoF work mechanisms and effectiveness.
“This is an important step as it helps MoF users and partners get access to services, information or concerned persons in an interactive, accurate and high speed way. The screens will help MoF to meet our users, dealers and partners’ needs and receive their suggestions,” said HE Haji Al Khoori.
“We have invested to provide interactive services to users, partners and dealers in accordance with best international practices to facilitate their work. MoF aims to utilise the latest tools to enhance the quality of its work and services,” he concluded.
- Good luck blockading that: In Gaza, an IT company has Google-sized aspirations
- Can television survive amid digital challenge?
- The notorious industry: comparing foreign vs. local tobacco brands on the Arab street
- Dubai 360 launches the world’s largest online interactive city tour
- What's more common in the UAE- Nokia or the iPhone 5s? Make a second guess!
- MoF and NBAD launch a range of e-Dirham smart applications during GITEX 2014
- LG to dominate comercial display market with versatile LED display solutions
- BenQ unveils large-sized digital signage and touch-integrated interactive flat panel displays for business professionals and educators
- SMART introduces SMART Podium 500 Series Interactive Pen Display