Ruwaida Attiyeh welcomes the New Year in Jordan
Syrian singer Ruwaida Attiyeh will be hosting a New Year’s Eve concert at the Regency Palace hotel in Amman Jordan. The singer is currently undergoing extensive rehearsal sessions in preparations for her concert.
Ruwaida will sing a collection of songs from her latest album, in addition to songs from previous albums. Some of the songs the singer plans on singing are “Isma’ni” (Listen to me), “Ahtajak Ana” (I need you), “Insa” (Forget), “Bala Hub” (No Love), “Ti’ibt Ma’ak” (I am tired with you), “Baini wi Baynuh” (Between me and him), “Rahit Sana” (A year has passed) and more.
- Two clips by Ruwaida Attiyeh
- Pay me back or else: Ruwaida Attiyeh's manager demands her $300,000 back!
- Forget her money problems, Ruwaida Attiyeh is officially a bride!
- Ruwaida Attieh fans in Atlantic City lucked out with a concert from the Syrian songstress
- Ruwaida Attyah receives exclusive invitation from Mayada Hinawi