‘Emirates Diabetes Congress 2009’ to help address spread of disease in the UAE
International experts on diabetes are set to gather in Dubai for a high level conference aimed at addressing the growing prevalence of diabetes in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
The Emirates Diabetes Congress (EDC 2009), being held on the 7th and 8th of November 2009, will be part of the activities marking ‘World Diabetes Day’ in the UAE. The two-day Congress brings together the world’s best physicians and researchers with UAE-based doctors to present the latest trends and clinical trials as well as share best practices.
- Sanofi-aventis Provides Unrestricted Educational Grant to 40 Gulf Doctors to participate in the Cardiff University Post Graduate Diabetes Diploma
- Oramed Pharmaceuticals was Chosen to Present Results of a GLP-1 Analog Oral Administration Study
- Diabetes Congress opens in Dubai
- arab children health congress ambassador for 2007 tours the middle east
- UAE: 28% of deaths caused by cardiovascular diseases