“Al Aan TV”, the Main Sponsor for the Business Women’s 9th International Conference
Al-Aan TV announces its participation in the 9th international conference for business women and leaders which will take place in the 7th and 8th of March 2007. The conference is organized by the Datamatix group in Burj Al-Arab, Dubai. The attendees will include a big number of ladies’ society leaders and outstanding local and international women.
Mr. Ali Al-Kamali, the Managing Director of Datamatix group, says: “One of the conference’s main goals is to exchange ideas and discuss all the latest crucial topics that involve around the woman. Moreover, it provides a clear image of the current situation of the GCC business women and all their achievements and the challenges they have faced. The conference also aims to increase the awareness and the importance of the woman’s investment decision in the local organizations.”
Al-Aan’s participation in the Woibex conference came from their belief in the significance of the woman’s participation in all the fields, and due to Al-Aan’s concerns in specifying the Arabic woman with the biggest amount of its programs. Al-Aan is considered one of the main sponsors of this conference and the only Arabic TV sponsor.
Al-Aan will spot the light on examples of successful women through exclusive interviews where their flourishing lives’ stories will be displayed to use them as a in our lives as a model to follow.
- Woibex & Women Business Conference
- “al aan tv”, the main sponsor for the global businesswomen &leaders summit
- Etisalat Academy’s 9th Middle East Human Resources Conference and Expo Kicks off in Dubai
- An Affective Participation for Al Aan TV in “The 6th Arab Women Media Conference”
- TOP NAMES AT GLOBAL WOMEN IN BUSINESS CONFERENCE PROVE THAT WOMEN ARE ALREADY SETTING THE AGENDA