“FINE Future Managers” program successfully concludes a Goals Setting and Planning Training Course
FINE Hygienic Paper Company recently concluded a 2-day training course focusing on goals setting and planning. The course was conducted by a number of specialized trainers as part of FINE's Future managers program that aims at training staff members, develop their skills and build their capacity.
A group from FINE's future managers program attended the course that highlighted the importance of goal setting, professional planning and best practices that would guaranty achieving the preset goals.
In conclusion of the theoretical sessions, attendees were divided into four groups implementing their learnings and best practices into different projects benefiting four local NGOs.
Bassam Salah, Jordan Country Manager at FINE Hygienic Paper Company said: "At FINE we believe in the importance of creating strong leaders; our team is our most valuable capital and by investing in it, we guarantee a brighter future on both levels; personally and professionally."
Fine Hygienic Paper Company is Nuqul Group's first industrial operation which Founded in 1958. It specializes in the production and conversion of hygienic tissue paper products such as Fine
- FINE Hygienic Paper Company sponsors Operation Smile Jordan’s Medical Mission
- FINE Hygienic Paper Company supports the General Trade Union of Workers in printing, publishing and paper
- FINE partners with BabyWise Program
- FINE wins prestigious Superbrands award for second consecutive year
- FINE’s blood donation drive generates huge response