“Salama” performs at Moulay Rachid Cultural Complex
The contemporary hip-hop dance group Salama’s spectacle will take place at Moulay Rachid Cultural Complex in Casablanca on September 14 at 20:30. Salama is formed of six Moroccan dancers from Casablanca, who are namely Hamid El Kabbous, Redouane Jamai, Abdelilah Misbah, Soukaina Alami, Lamia Daif, Shahd El Khattabi and Myriam Hamamsi. Wanadoo reports that “Salama” performed in Casablanca before in 2003 with a spectacle, which lured a large crowd of public. Salama has also had spectacles in several countries abroad, including Netherlands and France.
- International Festival of Laughter to start in Casablanca
- International Video Art Festival of Casablanca
- Prince Moulay Rachid opens international book fair
- SALAMA Changes Trading Symbol at DFM
- SALAMA joins hands with Oasis Crescent to provide the public with convenient and affordable access to Shari’ah compliant funds