” banker middle east ” awards nbk ” the best bank in the middle east 2007”
Banker Middle East (BME), the leading magazine in the world of finance, has recently awarded the National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) the "Best Bank in the Middle East 2007", stating that the Bank enjoys an all-inclusive predominance amongst all banks in the region. In selecting NBK for the award, the magazine said that NBK's outstanding performance, high asset quality, and conservative risk profile as well as its management expertise and its clear strategy have always been a positive attribute of NBK's financial profile that has consistently earned the bank the lofty and prominent position it enjoys.
The award was presented to the General Manager of International Bank of Qatar (IBQ), NBK's associate, on behalf of NBK, at an award ceremony recently held at Ritz Hotel in Doha, Qatar, with more than 400 regional financial institutions CEOs attending the event.
Commenting on the Banker Middle East Awards, BME Editor in Chief, Paul MacNamara unveiled that NBK has deservedly won the award as a result of a fierce competition between major banks in the region, indicating that the BME Awards, now in their eighth consecutive year, have become a prominent criteria for excellence and leadership in the banking sector.
- “The Banker” Names NBK Bank of the Year in the ME for 2010
- Banker Middle East Industry Awards Select Mix of Winners from across the Gulf Region
- ADCB BusinessEdge wins Banker Middle East
- Gulf Bank awarded ‘Best Retail Bank in the Middle East’ by Banker Middle East for the third year in a row
- ADIB named "Best Islamic Bank in the Middle East – 2010”