11 Pakistani workers freed after being kidnapped in Iraq
Eleven Pakistani workers who were kidnapped in Iraq August 13 have been freed by their captors, according to Pakistani officials.
The men were apparently working for the Kuwaiti construction company Al Hamra when they were kidnapped, according to <i>Xinhuanet</i>. They will proceed to Kuwait within the next 24 hours before returning home to Pakistan.
The kidnapping occurred while the workers on their way by bus from Basra to Baghdad. Three Egyptians and two Indians were also kidnapped in the ambush.
- Freed IS captive held with other Lebanese soldiers near Arsal border
- Iraq: Former regime officials released; American hostage executed, US soldier killed
- Turkish construction workers kidnapped in Iraq
- Taliban Free Foreign Aid Workers as Regime Teeters on Brink
- Daesh kidnaps 88 Eritrean Christians in Libya