11 Palestinians killed in the West Bank
Israeli troops on Friday opened fire on a house in the Jenin refugee camp in the West Bank, killing six Palestinians.
About 10 Israeli tanks and armored personnel carriers moved into the camp, after daybreak and surrounded the house, where islamic Jihad activists stayed, Islamic Jihad officials said.
Four of the men were killed inside the house, one was killed in the roof and another on the street.
On Thursday, Israeli forces raided the nearby village of Tamoun to search for activists, and in exchanges of fire, five Palestinians were killed. The five were Hamas activists.
Early Friday, about 20 Israeli tanks and two bulldozers entered the Rafah refugee camp on the border between Gaza and Egypt, residents said.
Also Friday, Israeli troops arrested 11 Palestinians in the West Bank city of Hebron.
On Thursday, two Israelis - father and son - were seriously wounded Thursday afternoon in a shooting attack on their car Jerusalem.
According to the Israeli police, the two had just finished parking their car but were still inside when a Palestinian assailant ran up and shot them with a pistol at close range. (Albawaba.com)
- At least 11 Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip, West Bank; Israel arrests Palestinian legislator
- Israeli forces kill 11-year-old boy in West Bank
- At least 11 Palestinians shot dead in West Bank and Gaza Strip; Israeli soldier killed in Ramallah
- West Bank: Palestinian killed, 11 Hamas members arrested
- Israel escalates military operations: At least 11 Palestinians killed in Rafah, West Bank