11 Palestinians killed in the West Bank
Israeli troops on Friday opened fire on a house in the Jenin refugee camp in the West Bank, killing six Palestinians.
About 10 Israeli tanks and armored personnel carriers moved into the camp, after daybreak and surrounded the house, where islamic Jihad activists stayed, Islamic Jihad officials said.
Four of the men were killed inside the house, one was killed in the roof and another on the street.
On Thursday, Israeli forces raided the nearby village of Tamoun to search for activists, and in exchanges of fire, five Palestinians were killed. The five were Hamas activists.
Early Friday, about 20 Israeli tanks and two bulldozers entered the Rafah refugee camp on the border between Gaza and Egypt, residents said.
Also Friday, Israeli troops arrested 11 Palestinians in the West Bank city of Hebron.
On Thursday, two Israelis - father and son - were seriously wounded Thursday afternoon in a shooting attack on their car Jerusalem.
According to the Israeli police, the two had just finished parking their car but were still inside when a Palestinian assailant ran up and shot them with a pistol at close range. (Albawaba.com)
- Gaza clash: One Hamas member killed, three Israeli soldiers wounded as Israeli troops raid Jenin
- Three Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Palestinian shot dead in Gaza Strip; Israeli incursions in Nablus, Jenin and el Bireh
- Israeli troops kill six Palestinians in Gaza Strip, West Bank
- Israeli forces leave Jenin; Two Palestinian boys killed in West Bank