14 die in Turkey clash
Twelve Kurdish militants and two Turkish troops died in clash in a mountainous area of the country’s southeast, security officials said on Wednesday.
According to AFP, the fighting with members from the outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) erupted late Tuesday and continued throughout the night in the Besta-Dereler region of Sirnak province, which borders both Syria and Iraq, the sources added.
- Yemen: 14, including 11 troops, killed in clash with gunmen
- Anti-IS protests rage through Europe as Kurdish Forces fall back
- Kurdish teen dies during protest in Turkey
- Turkish Policeman Dies in Hospital After Clash with Muslim Radicals
- A protest in the hall of the Parliament building in The Hague, waving flags with a portrait of jailed leader of Turkey's outlawed Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK),