1st edition of "Tunisian Fashion Week 2005" to start
The First edition of the "Tunisian Fashion week 2005" will start in Hammamet on Sunday August 15. <i>La Presse</i> reports that six Tunisian fashion designers will take part in the event presenting their own creations. They will feature a variety of options, including both traditional and modern dresses. The organizers of the event noted that "Tunisia Fashion Week" will provide the young creators with the opportunity to present their own designs in a platform where they can meet important names of fashion world.
- Damas adds glitz to Dubai fashion week 2009 as official jewellery partner
- Creations of young Dubai designers to be showcased at Fashion Lounge
- Children’s fashion takes the ramp as DSS 2010 Kids Fashion Week begins Aug 1
- Children’s fashion takes the ramp as DSS 2010 Kids Fashion Week begins
- Dubai Fashion Fiesta completes yet another successful edition