2005 Standard Chartered Dubai Marathon
The biggest and richest long distance running event of its kind in the UAE, the 2005 Standard Chartered Dubai Marathon will provide a multi-national field of runners with a track that takes them past some of the most famous landmarks in the city.
Held under the patronage of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Minister of Defence and Crown Price of Dubai, the marathon will see the runners set off and finish under the shadows of the Emirates Towers and the Dubai World Trade Centre on January 7.
- Haile gebrselassie reveals his secrets to conquering the Dubai marathon
- Inspirational running duo Henry Wanyoike and Joseph Kibunja back at the Standard Chartered Dubai Marathon 2014
- More than 800 Standard Chartered employees to drum up support for Seeing is Believing at Dubai Marathon 2013
- Marathon for Palestinians to Be Held in Dubai
- Registration for the Standard Chartered Dubai Marathon 2013 opens today