25th Arab Children Congress openes
According to PETRA, the opening session of the 25th Arab Children Congress (ACC) was opened on Saturday at the Royal Cultural Center (RCC).
Director of the ACC Lina Al Tal welcomed the participants, who represent various countries from the Arab world, Asia and Europe, highlighting the march of the Congress and its plans and programs.
Within activities of the event, three dialogue sessions were held on Saturday morning on the role of the performing arts in promoting cultural exchange, the importance of cultural diversity, as well as the cultural heritage and its role in
supporting humanitarian issues.
The Congress, which celebrates the 25th anniversary of its establishment, is organized by Noor Al Hussein Foundation's Performing Arts Center.
- First Int'l Congress on Bio-Ethics opens in Tehran
- Morocco to Host Arab-African Childhood Congress in May
- Declaration of the Arab Children Health Congress 2008
- Jordan to Hold International Cultural 'Souq' in September
- arab children health congress calls for supportive action to address lack of awareness on juvenile diabetes