28 Countries are confirmed to participate in 3rd International Islamic Banking Conference
The participation of more than 28 countries i.e. Malaysia, Bahrain, UK, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Karizstan, USA, Poland, South Africa, Switzerland, etc is confirmed in 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Islamic Banking and Takaful 2009 scheduled on 2nd November at Convention Centre, Islamabad. The organization of this mega event is a precedent of established trust of International Islamic Financial sector on Pakistan. Special sessions are arranged on Islamic Banking and Finance, Takaful, Sukuk, Islamic Fund, Islamic Micro Finance and Shriah Complaint banking. It is world’s largest conference on Islamic banking and finance in which more than 2500 people are participating. Islamic banking and finance has gained a good recognition after the International financial crunch not only in Muslim countries but in not Muslim countries like USA, Canada, German, France, Japan, and China as well.
Zubair Mughal, Chief Executive Officer the organizer of the conference said that the purpose of this conference is to attract the International investors to Pakistani Islamic Banking, Sukuk, and Financial system so that Islamic banking system can be promoted in Pakistan and worldwide and people can have trust free banking. International investment will be promoted by international investors’ interest in Islamic banking. One of its examples is Meezan Bank, Dubai Islamic Bank, Emirates Global Bank, Bank Islamic, Takaful Pakistan, Dawood Islam Bank etc.
- AlHudaCIBE and ASASAH sign MoU to flourish Islamic Microfinance Products
- Manama hosts the 3rd Annual World Islamic Funds & Capital Markets Conference
- TRA holds bilateral meetings with key international dignitaries participating in the 3rd Government summit
- H.H. Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum inaugurates 3rd Ideas.Arabia International Conference
- Saudi FM confirms participation at peace conference