3,190 new buses in new academic year
During a meeting, which discussed preparations in the transportation sector for the new academic year, Abderrahim Zouari, the Tunisian Minister of Transport unveiled that 3,190 buses, including 1,711 school buses will be added to the transportation system to meet the increasing demand. La Presse reports that out of the 3,190 buses to be introduced into the transportation system, 246 buses will be directed for transportation in Tunis and 1,465 for other regions.
- GAM: Amending Transportation Tariffs Doesn’t Include Comprehensive Multiple Transport Company Buses
- Maani Checks the Modern Buses of Al Mutakamelah Transport Company to Enhance Public Transportation Services in Amman
- Saudi committee approves more buses for pilgrims
- Iranian Company Offers Free Bus Services to Syria
- First Consignment of Iranian Made Buses Delivered to Yemen