330,261 books collected in Tunisia for students with financial needs
In a campaign that was organized by the Tunisian Union of Social Solidarity (UTSS), a total of 300,261 text books were collected for students with financial needs. The books were collected through 26 libraries in 13 willayas. This campaign was carried out within the framework of the National Solidarity program envisaging the collection of books, school stationary and clothes for needy students. Samir Khchena, the president of UTSS, was very happy with the result of the campaign, which was higher than the result of last year’s campaign (222,499 textbooks).
- 10% increase in prices of books for new Tunisian academic year
- 70,000 students with financial need to receive 140 million dinars
- Solidarity in Tunisia for month of Ramadan
- Al Mawakeb School Receives Intel Chairman
- ADC launches campaign in cooperation with JOHUD to introduce scholarships program to school students