35,000 Pilgrims Return Home
Saudi and UAE airlines flew 450 flights last week to return roughly 35,000 pilgrims to their homes after participating in the Hajj.
Yesterday, Emirates airline began special flights from Dubai airport for pilgrims returning to Far East countries, such as Indonesia and Malaysia. Emirates airline is the only carrier that operates transit pilgrims flights from Dubai airport, al Ittihad daily reports.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Disease-detection equipment in Cairo airport fails as Hajj pilgrims return
- A collective boycott: 51 Hajj companies boycott Saudia for transporting pilgrims
- Rejected Turkish Pilgrims Go Home
- Saudi Airlines to carry 200,000 pilgrims from Malaysia and Indonesia
- Egypt let Palestinian pilgrims return to Gaza Strip