360 MALL Hosts Students From The Lycée Français School In Kuwait
360 MALL, Kuwait’s latest luxury shopping centre recently hosted a field trip by a group of students from the Lycée Français School in Kuwait. During the visit, students toured around the mall, and explored its unique zones. They were also introduced to a wide selection of stores along with the mall’s innovative facilities using the Mall Directory as a guide.
Claudia Lopusinska, 360 MALL’s Marketing Manager said: “We are delighted to host such trips and show people 360 MALL. The latest visit by the Lycée Français School served as a platform for students to find out more about the retail industry, stores’ operations, get a sense of direction and understand the basics of money and trading.”
After the tour, all the guests were treated to a delicious meal at Lets Burger, an American inspired burgeria that is specializes in mouth-watering, traditional style homemade burgers, located at the 3rd level of the mall.
360 MALL continually challenges the benchmarks in the country’s retail sector. This unique shopping centre has been created to give its visitors a uniquely sophisticated and elegant retail experience in the heart of Kuwait, and is becoming regarded as Kuwait’s most exciting retail destination.
- Blooming Beauty at 360 MALL
- Lourdes Offered Language Help By Los Angeles Lycee
- Dubai School of Government hosts task force examining reasons why students drop out of school
- Kuwait Shell Hosts Successful Environmental Awareness Workshops for 300 Students
- gulf bank’s red sponsors honor students graduation from abdulah al rejeeb school