39 Palestinians Injured by Israeli Army in West Bank
Thirty-nine Palestinians were injured Sunday overnight in the West Bank, including 24 in the autonomous city of Ramallah during a tank incursion, Palestinian hospital sources said.
Ten Palestinians were also injured in Hebron and two in Beit Jala, while another three were hit in Nablus, said the head of West Bank hospitals, Mussa Abu Hmeid.
Palestinian hospital sources had earlier reported the death of a Palestinian man during the incursion in Ramallah.
Hmeid also said a 70-year-old Palestinian woman, Saadia al-Bakri died of a heart attack after her house was attacked by Israeli tanks.
"Israeli soldiers prevented the ambulance from arriving on the scene and this woman could not receive treatment on time," he said.
He also described as "war crime and state terrorism" the death of a Palestinian ambulance driver during clashes in the region of Bethlehem -- RAMALLAH, West Bank (AFP)
- Israel Wounds, Arrests More Palestinians amid Plans to Declare West Bank Areas Military Zones
- Israeli Army Wounds 39 Palestinians in West Bank, Fateh Kills Settler
- Israeli Army Wounds 39 Palestinians in West Bank, Palestinians Respond by Killing Soldier, Settler
- Palestinian Dies in Hospital from Wounds Sustained in Clashes with Israeli Army
- West Bank: Four Palestinians killed, 11 wounded by Israeli fire