400 Egyptian University Students From across Egypt compete today at INJAZ's“Young Entrepreneurs of the Year Competition”
As part of Injaz Egypt's ongoing commitment to bridge the gap between the education system and the private sector and to foster entrepreneurship and innovation among Egypt's youth, the Organization is hosting today its fourth annual "Young Entrepreneurs of the Year Competition" at the Fairmont Nile Towers. This annual competition is supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and endorsed by influential and leading businesses from the private sector. Mobinil is acting as main sponsor for the fourth consecutive year and Exxon Mobil Egypt is this year's silver sponsor.
- INJAZ Egypt Announces its 4th Annual National ‘Young Entrepreneurs of the Year Competition’ for Schools and Universities
- ‘Battle of the Best’ returns to Kuwait
- INJAZ Al-Arab to Start Operations in Pakistan
- Gulf Bank Awards KD 5000 Prize to Winning Injaz Kuwait Student Company Gulf Bank a key sponsor of Injaz Kuwait’s ‘Battle of the Best’ 2008 competitio
- Injaz Kuwait Prepares for 3rd Annual ‘Battle of the Best’