400 Egyptian University Students From across Egypt compete today at INJAZ's“Young Entrepreneurs of the Year Competition”
As part of Injaz Egypt's ongoing commitment to bridge the gap between the education system and the private sector and to foster entrepreneurship and innovation among Egypt's youth, the Organization is hosting today its fourth annual "Young Entrepreneurs of the Year Competition" at the Fairmont Nile Towers. This annual competition is supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and endorsed by influential and leading businesses from the private sector. Mobinil is acting as main sponsor for the fourth consecutive year and Exxon Mobil Egypt is this year's silver sponsor.
- INJAZ Egypt Announces its 4th Annual National ‘Young Entrepreneurs of the Year Competition’ for Schools and Universities
- 10 Egyptian University student teams win seed funding and incubation for their start-up companies at the “2011 INJAZ Dare to Dream: Egypt’s Young Entrepreneurs Competition”
- Gulf Bank sponsors INJAZ Al-Arab’s 2014 ‘Young Entrepreneurs Competition’
- Injaz Egypt’s 8th Annual Start Up Competition
- Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor establishes scholarships at AUC for 10 students from across Egypt