44 Nationals complete English training course conducted by Tanmia
Tanmia, the National Human Resource Development and Employment Authority, recently held a graduation ceremony for a batch of 44 UAE Nationals who successfully completed a three-month English training course conducted by Tanmia. The graduation ceremony was held at the offices of the Ajman Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and was attended by Noora Al-Bedour, Manager of Employment & Skills Development Centre at Tanmia.
“Knowledge of English greatly boosts employment opportunities for UAE Nationals, especially in the private sector. The English training course that we conduct for Nationals registered in our database is designed specifically keeping current job market requirements in mind, with a special emphasis on basic conversational abilities and business terms,” said Al-Bedour.
“The English training course complements the several other training programs that we conduct, such as the PRO training program and the Employee Preparation Program, and is aimed at fully equipping National jobseekers to maximise their employment potential,” she added.
Tanmia’s English training course covered a number of essential components, such as communication and grammar in the written and spoken language.
- ICSS strengthens commitment to Emiratisation drive by becoming Golden Sponsor of Tanmia’s EPP
- First batch of jobseekers with special needs successfully complete job training course conducted by Tanmia and Al Thiqah Club
- S.S. Lootah Group partners with Tanmia to sponsor training in ICDL and English language courses to UAE National jobseekers
- Tanmia holds graduation ceremony for UAE Nationals who completed SMB training program
- 35 Nationals complete PRO training programme conducted by Tanmia in cooperation with DNRD and Dubai Police