44 Nationals complete English training course conducted by Tanmia
Create alert for Ajman Chamber of CommerceAjman Chamber of Commerce,
Create alert for National Human Resource Development and Employment AuthorityNational Human Resource Development and Employment Authority
Tanmia, the National Human Resource Development and Employment Authority, recently held a graduation ceremony for a batch of 44 UAE Nationals who successfully completed a three-month English training course conducted by Tanmia. The graduation ceremony was held at the offices of the Ajman Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and was attended by Noora Al-Bedour, Manager of Employment & Skills Development Centre at Tanmia.
“Knowledge of English greatly boosts employment opportunities for UAE Nationals, especially in the private sector. The English training course that we conduct for Nationals registered in our database is designed specifically keeping current job market requirements in mind, with a special emphasis on basic conversational abilities and business terms,” said Al-Bedour.
“The English training course complements the several other training programs that we conduct, such as the PRO training program and the Employee Preparation Program, and is aimed at fully equipping National jobseekers to maximise their employment potential,” she added.
Tanmia’s English training course covered a number of essential components, such as communication and grammar in the written and spoken language.
- 35 Nationals complete PRO training programme conducted by Tanmia in cooperation with DNRD and Dubai Police
- Tanmia holds graduation ceremony for UAE Nationals who completed SMB training program
- 36 UAE National jobseekers registered with Tanmia complete retail-focused training programme
- Tanmia presents 36 employment contracts to UAE Nationals in the retail sector
- tanmia signs mou with dubai properties for training and employment of uae nationals