$50m worth of luxury home & commercial interior products open to consumers
The show floor at INDEX Design Show 2010 is expected to be near cleared through direct sales by end of show tomorrow as doors open to non-trade consumers from 4pm today and all day tomorrow (Thursday, November 11).
INDEX Event Director Lu Buchanan said: "INDEX is one of the few trade shows whereby exhibitors come with $50 million worth of products but take 'almost nothing' home with them as luxury-loving consumers have been known to spend up to US500,000 in any one visit.
- Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council officially opens INDEX 2009
- A year’s worth of deals in five days
- Positive outlook for the interior design industry as INDEX 2009
- Increase in showroom openings in UAE - INDEX 2010
- Rashida Rajkotwalla of Design Work Portfolio Wows The Judges of INDEX Design Show 2010’s Contemporary Majlis Competition