5.4% growth rate in Morocco
Moroccan Finance Minister Fathallah Oulalou said that the 2006 appropriation bill forecasts a 5.4% growth rate and a 02% inflation rate. Oualalou also noted that the balance of payment will be stable while the budget deficit is expected to stand at 3.2% of the GDP. <i>Le Matin</i> reports that the state budget is to amount to 167 billion MAD (16 billion euros). This amount breaks down to 101 billion for operation expenses, 21.5 billion for equipment expenses and 44.4 billion for public debt.
- Morocco’s State Budget Records $1.49b Deficit in 2000
- Turkish Defense Ministry Wins Main Share of 2001 Draft Budget
- Privatization Revenue Hides Massive Deficit at Maroc Télécom
- Report: Morocco\'s Trade Deficit Reached 41.5 percent in October 2000
- Philippine 2000 Budget Deficit Jumps to 2.6 Billion Dollars